Accommodations & Amenities
A wonderful way to experience Alaska’s scenic beauty
Alaska Yurt Cabin Accommodations & Amenities
Our Alaska yurt cabins on Orca Island near Seward, Alaska offer you a wonderful way to experience Alaska’s scenic beauty in a comfortable but natural and environmentally-sensitive manner. This is “glamping”, glamorous camping at its best!
Each yurt cabin sleeps 2 to 4 persons with a queen bed and a futon. Linens are provided, including pillows, blankets and comforters. Our eco-friendly Alaskan cabins have solar power and each features a kitchen with propane range and complete set of dishes and basic cookware, a dining and comfortable living area, propane fireplace, private bathroom with shower and compost toilet, and a large private deck with barbecue grill.
- Orca Island Cabins guests should bring all food and adequate ice for your stay. (Coolers are provided)
- Potable water is provided in each rental unit. There is no need to bring additional water.
- Firewood is provided for outside campfires.
- Fishing poles and tackle are available on the island.
- Kayaks, rowing skiffs, stand up paddleboards, and related gear are available at the island.
A detailed list of items provided in the cabins and instructions for parking and locating our water taxi in the Seward Small Boat Harbor will be emailed to all guests prior to your Alaska vacation.